Feel Confident in Your Own Skin
We offer full service lash and skincare treatments to bring out your natural beauty and revitalize your soul.
What We Do
Full Service Lashes
Full Service Skincare & Treatment
Premium Skincare Products
This is the most phenomenal, very well knowledge, funny & kind lash lady I know. I’ve had my lashes done before and the outcome was nothing like these. I told her what I wanted and that’s exactly what I got. She has a very relaxing environment, makes you comfortable & plays great music! Lol I really appreciate her every time I visit her ! I’m also going to try one of her chemical peels! I HIGHLY recommend going to her for your lashes if you’re looking for THAT look !
Lash & Skin Services
- Foreign Lash Fee: Added to all lash fills that were done by another artist/salon. $25
- Classic Lash Full Set: If you are looking for a natural mascara look, this is the set for you. Individual eyelash extensions are a classic technique applying 1 extension to 1 natural lash. Individuals can result in a natural or dramatic appearance depending on how many natural lashes the client has to work with. $160/2 hours
- Classic Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $55/1 hour
- Extended Classic Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $75/1.5 hours
- Hybrid Lash Full Set: This service combines both techniques of classic and volume to create the best of both worlds. With both techniques, this is a great introduction to volume and seeing the potential it can give. It also is great for those who need just a bit more volume or sparse areas. $180/2 hours
- Hybrid Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $65/1 hour
- Extended Hybrid Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $90/1.5 hours
- Volume Lash Full Set: Multiple lashes are applied to one single natural eyelash individually isolating one natural eyelash at a time using very thin lashes. Volume lashes are lighter, fluffier and give the client a fuller look. Volume lashes are prefect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have sparse lashes, bald spots or just want a more dramatic look without having to use a thicker lash. $200/2 hours
- Volume Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $80/1 hour
- Extended Volume Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $130/1.5 hours
- Mega Volume Full Set: If you’re looking for the fullest and darkest lash line; this set is for you! Larger fans with a smaller base in diameter will be added to your natural lashes. This is set is FULL DIVA! $230/ 2.5 hours
- Mega Volume Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $100/1 hour 15 min
- Extended Mega Volume Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $150/1 hour 45 min
- Mini Fill: Clean, Prime, Fill & Cure. $30-$40/35 min
- Lash Removal: $25/20 min
- Lash Lift: Lash Lift is a semi-permanent treatment that gives your natural lashes an illusion of perfectly curled lashes with added definition. It is a great alternative to eyelash extensions, as it requires very little maintenance and has long lasting results. May last 8-12 weeks! $70/1 hour
- Lash Tint: $25/30 min
- Elleebana Lash Lift & Tint: Top and bottom lashes tinted. $85/1 hour
- Luxury Signature Facial: Treat yourself with the most luxurious treatment you’ll ever receive. Double cleanse, Dermaplane, Enzyme mask, Pore Detox & Steam, Extractions/BT Micro, Facial Massage, Custom picked hydrojelly & Lip Mask, Scalp/neck/chest/shoulder massage, Custom corrective, LED + SPF! $145/1.5 hours
- Dermaplaning Treatment: Manual exfoliating treatment in which a surgical scalpel is used to gently scrape off any dead skin cells on the surface of your skin along with the peach fuzz on your face. Incredible for any event! Zero downtime & leaves your skin Dewy and Vibrant! Includes: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Serum, Moisturizer, SPF, Eye Cream, and Lip Balm. $75
- Microneedling Treatment: Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, Micro needles create small wounds in the skin. Thus stimulating the natural wound healing process. This non-invasive service has minimal down time and will leave your skin looking vibrant and youthful. $200/1 hour
- Microdermabrasion Treatment: Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliator that uses a diamond tip encrusted wand to remove any unwanted dead skin and debris. Great for minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. $85/1 hour
- High Frequency Treatment: High Frequency increases oxygen to the skin, improving the overall texture, tone, and glow. All of this promotes collagen stimulation and elastin production, providing a firmer and more youthful appearance. Very suggested for acne prone skin. May be paired with any skin treatment! $55/30 min
- All Chemical Peel Treatments: $130/1 hour (2 week post-care kit included)
- PCA Ultra Peel: Specially formulated to treat maturing skin. Also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions, and sensitivities. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone: This enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. The peel helps promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion.
- PCA Sensi Peel: This is a unique peel option for all patients, including those with sensitive skin. This universal 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping promote an even skin tone. This multifaceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and darker skin tones.
- Glo Facial: Dermaplane & Enzyme Peel: Manual exfoliating treatment in which a surgical scalpel is used to gently scrape off any dead skin cells on the surface of your skin & the peach fuzz on your face. Followed by our PCA Enzymatic Brightening Peel Treatment, you will leave feeling so Fresh and looking so Vibrant! Safe for expecting and nursing mamas! $90/1 hour 10 min
- PCA Hydrating Oat Milk Mask: Hydrate and soothe while improving the skin’s barrier with this luxurious moisturizing mask. Added calming agents reduce irritation. Skin feels instantly softer and more hydrated. $25/20 min (Add on to any skin treatment for $15)
- PCA Detoxifying Charcoal Mask: This mask minimizes the appearance of pores while absorbing excess dirt, oil and debris trapped deep in the pores. Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris. Minimizes the appearance of pores. Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion. $25/20 min (Add on to any skin treatment for $15)
- PCA Clarity Salicylic Acid Mask: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask Treatment is the best skin care for intense acne. This mask is specially formulated to drastically reduce the size and quantity of acne found in skin and deep within skins pores. This mask is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to help reduce the drastic signs of acne. With the 20% Active Salicylic Acid, this is one potent treatment! Spicy no doubt! $25/20 min (Add on to any skin treatment for $15)
Pre and Post Chemical Peel Care:
Discontinue use of tanning beds two weeks prior to chemical peel appointment. Avoid excessive sun exposure for 10 days prior to your appointment. It’s recommended to delay the use of the prescriptions: Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, and high percent AHA & BHA products for five days before the chemical peel treatment. (These medications thin your skin and make your skin more sensitive. Please consult your physician before stopping any medications.)
Chemical Peel Aftercare:
- Stay cool. (No hot tubs, saunas, or intense workouts.)
- No loofahs or mechanical exfoliation for at least two days.
- Avoid using makeup for 24 hours.
- Moisturizer should be applied at least 2x daily.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 24 hours.
- Do not use tanning beds for at least two weeks.
- Do not have facial waxing for at least five days.
- Do not pick or pull at flaking skin.
- Avoid using AHA products for seven days.
About the Lash Lady
Alexandria Taylor Graduated and received her Master Aesthetics license in Spring 2018. Glam and beauty has always been a fun hobby to her. Since middle school she was always the one perfecting everyone’s hair, makeup, and even applying all the false lashes! She is a perfectionist when it comes to this industry. Enhancing the beauty that men and women naturally have is more than just a career for her; its an honor.
(She loves a live reggae show, taking Oliver to the Dog Park, hanging on the boat with the family.)
“Went to Lash Lady for my very first set of lashes. Lexi was very professional and made me feel so comfortable despite my nervousness. The lashes lasted for a good few weeks and it was so easy booking my fills with her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for their set of lashes or a fill. I’ve also got my face dermaplaned from her as well and it left my skin feeling flawless and my makeup application was better than ever! I LOVE LASH LADY AESTHETICS!!!”
Lexi is totally amazing! I’ve been going to her for my lashes for the last two months and I feel more beautiful each time I leave her salon. She’s taken my short, straight lashes and turned them into curly, full, natural looking lashes. I’ve had so many compliments since seeing her. Highly recommend her services. Customer service is 10/10! Always willing to accommodate and one of the sweetest, friendliest ladies out there!